The following are comments received from participants in previous trainings with Janet Wright.
- Should be a course requirement to complete graduate school.
- Client examples are really helpful, along with the videos. Course was well laid out and helped to strengthen my confidence in my EMDR abilities.
- The practicum was an amazing way to practice and learn the process. Training allowed me to feel more comfortable and confident in my skills and gave EMDR a more personal feel.
- Gave me space to practice with trainer being available to answer questions.
Comments on the trainer
- Janet was an incredible trainer, insightful, encouraging and knowledgeable. Made a safe place to question and offered compassionate support during practicum.
- A pleasure to train with all weekend. Really helpful to break things down; provided good consultation.
- Janet did an excellent job. She was enthusiastic, encouraging and very knowledgeable about EMDR.
- Truly appreciated her professionalism, confidence and steady encouraging presence. Good time management.
- Wonderful presenter, so well informed. Thanks for handouts and examples from your practice! Excellent clinical skills.
- Janet did a good job helping us through a great deal of new information. She was very open to questions.
- So calm, confident, professional—and loves and respects EMDR.
- She helped us to keep each other safe and to continue processing. She was careful and present.
- Janet really was normalizing and encouraging about trying it and being O.K. with making mistakes.