Registrations are currently being accepted for the Fall 2018 training session. Please review the schedule and tuition below, then follow the steps to reserve your place.
Next Scheduled training
September 21, 22, 23, October 27, 28, November 3, 4, 2018
Half of the tuition fee is due when registering for a training session. The remaining fee is due 30 days prior to the start of the first session. Registrations for the fall, 2018 training should be received by 08/21/2018. If you wish to register after 08/21/2018, please email me first at email@example.com.
- $1,550 (received after 08/21/2018 for the fall 2018 training)
- Groups of 5+, full-time Grad Student/Intern, or full-time non-profit employee*
- $1,450 (received after 08/21/2018 for the fall 2018 training)
* If you are applying either as a full-time employee of a non-profit agency or a Graduate Student/Intern, you will need a letter from your agency indicating that you will be allowed to practice EMDR.
Before registering, please ensure that you can declare the following:
Yes, I can attend all dates of the training session.
Yes, I meet the eligibility requirements.
Yes, I can complete the required reading on schedule.
If you’ve met these conditions, please download and print the registration forms below, then send them by mail, fax or email. Please read the forms for full payment instructions.
- Agency discount form (pdf)
- Clinicians not yet licensed for independent practice (pdf)
- Participants Agreement (pdf)
- Registration Form as of May 21, 2018 (pdf)
Registration forms can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
EMDR Basic Training
Janet Wright, LCSW
109 Coronado Court, Building 7
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Note: Incomplete registrations will not be processed; all forms are needed to process your registration. Please do not require a signature on delivery or mail may be returned to you undelivered.