This training will be conducted virtually using a HIPPA-compliant Zoom platform. The training provider will offer a Zoom tutorial in advance of the dates; however, it is expected that all participants will be familiar with the operation of Zoom prior to the training and ensure that they have the proper equipment.
Half of the tuition fee is due when registering for a training session. The remaining fee is due 30 days prior to the start of the first session. Registrations for the spring, 2020 training should be received by 02/26/2020. If you wish to register after 02/26/2020, please email me first at email@example.com.
- $1,600 (received less than 15 days before training)
- Groups of 5+, full-time Grad Student/Intern, or full-time non-profit employee*
- $1,525 (received less than 15 days before training)
* If you are applying either as a full-time employee of a non-profit agency or a Graduate Student/Intern, you will need a letter from your agency indicating that you will be allowed to practice EMDR.
Before registering, please ensure that you can declare the following:
Yes, I can attend all dates of the training session.
Yes, I meet the eligibility requirements.
Yes, I can complete the required reading on schedule.
If you’ve met these conditions, please download and print the registration forms below, then send them by mail, fax or email. Please read the forms for full payment instructions.
- Agency discount form (pdf)
- Clinicians not yet licensed for independent practice (pdf)
- Participant Agreement (pdf)
- Registration Form as of July, 2020 (pdf)
Registration forms can be mailed or emailed to:
EMDR Basic Training
Janet Wright, LCSW
6522 Royal Country Down Drive
Windsor, CO 80550
Note: Incomplete registrations will not be processed; all forms are needed to process your registration. Please do not require a signature on delivery or mail may be returned to you undelivered.